- anti-aging effect – smooths wrinkles, firms skin
- reduces photodamage and discoloration,
- increases skin elasticity and thickness and maintains a healthy appearance.
- helps remove damaged collagen and elastin from the matrix
- has regenerative properties – accelerates wound healing inhibits scar formation
- supports the anagen phase of hair growth, promotes hair growth, inhibits hair loss.
- helps protect and increase the efficiency of stem cells and enhances their production of regulatory molecules – their own growth factors.
- its action is not limited to supporting regeneration, but also affects the nervous system to some extent